Friday, October 12, 2007

1…2…3 Dance Moves You Can Use


Going to the club tonight? Want to get someone in your pants? Well, before you can do that…YOU’VE GOTTA PUT THOSE PANTS ON!

This is a dance move I created when I was seven, and perfected when I was twenty-four. A lot of people look up to me for my bust-a-groove-a-licious dance moves and can only dream of being so talented. Don’t be jealous, it’s not natural. I was created in a lab and routinely take performance enhancing drugs.
This dance is quite simple, and unless your name is Corkie you shouldn’t have a problem. The first step to becoming a dance seductress is to always pretend you’re having ‘you-know-what’. I know what you’re thinking: How can I do that while putting my pants ON? It’s simple. Don’t think of them as pants, think of them as sexy, opaque, triangular-patterned tights. Who wouldn’t be turned on????
Ready? Five, six, seven, eight, and…
Step One: Lean over your right foot, with both fists around your ankles. [Make sexy face.]
Step Two: Slide your fists up your leg as you stand up. [Make curious face.]
Step Three: Repeat on left side. [Make confused face.]
Step Four: Pretend your ass is the size of mainland China, or Kelly Osborne (whichever works for you), and wiggle into your proverbial pants. [Make embarrassed face.]
Step Five: Jump and pull your pants up around your gluteus, and button. [Make ‘I know you want this’ face.]
There. Now that I’ve finally gotten you laid, you can thank me by sending donations, flowers, Greek male performers, or heavily laced marijuana to the address listed below.

No comments: